- AN INCREDIBLE GIFT. 8.5 inches long(from head to tail), 4 inches high, 2.5 inches wide, net weight is 5 ounces. Of course, this figure can stand on its own. Carnotaurus (“meat-eating bull”), was one of the most bizarre yet dangerous meat-eating dinosaurs ever found. Its skull was short, with spiked armor on the top and a pair of knobby horns over its small eyes.
- 100% SOLID. The density of OneDolphin(TM) Carnotaurus Figure is approximately 5000 kg/m3(FYI, water density is about 1000 kg/m3, steel density is about 7850 kg/m3). Made of high-grade, heavy-duty PVC material with no additional bad smell at all.
- SUITABLE FOR EVERY DINOSAUR FAN, whether you are a kid or an adult. Although Carnotaurus are not included in the most famous dinosaur movies, it is one of the best-understood theropods from the Southern Hemisphere.
- THE MAIN COLOR IS BLUE AND THE WHOLE BODY IS VERY CLEAN. No fake dust embedded into the surface texture. In one word, OneDolphin(TM) Carnotaurus Figure looks like it just has a bath. The most exciting feature is its skin. The skin impressions of Carnotaurus show that its skin was made of many low, disklike scales with larger semiconical scales in rows along its sides. Like the skin of all known dinosaurs, these scales did not overlap like scales on some lizards and snakes.
- ENHANCED PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY AS NEVER BEFORE. For instance, the head is not patched to the body by glue like some others. They are manufactured by integral moulding of plastic, which makes it looks way more superior. Pardon us that we don’t have a better way to show you how incredible this is, but we know you will like it. If not, you can return this ferocious animal within 30 days for no reason.